FCC (Financial Closing Cockpit) Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs FCC (Financial Closing Cockpit) Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree of Commerce, Economics or Business informatics;
- Significant experience in accounting and controlling processes;
- Knowledge (FI, CO Module and FCC tool);
- Customer-oriented and strong communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and assertiveness;
- Initiative, enthusiasm and flexibility.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Implementation of standard MEC (Month End Closing) procedures FI and CO in FCC Tool BBM and non BBM including Customizing settings of FCC;
- Understand and evaluate new and additional process steps e.g. local or business requirements, discussion and explanation with Governance Team and GPO (Global Process Owner)
- Support further development, standardization and acceleration of the existing MEC process;
- Communication and testing regarding changes process and IT-wise;
- Training and consulting regarding MEC and FCC. Consideration of international aspects (e.g., time zones, languages and virtual teams);
- Process- and training documentation;
- Test organization with user community and CI;
- Error handling e.g. identification of system errors and clarification with CI;
- Support further development of authorization concept;
- Organize regular communication with the user department (key user meetings) and Best practice sharing;
- User support;
- Preparation and conduction of training during roll in;
- Support global and regional roll in.