Accounts Receivable with Polish
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
Ideal Candidate for the Account Receivable with Polish
• Good knowledge of Polish language and good command of English is a must
• Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Receivable systems preferable
• Good all round Excel skills
• Keen to take ownership responsibility
• Proactive in solving day to day issues
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
• Good communication and development skills
• Team player
• Flexible approach
• Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transaction; sales reports and miscellaneous invoices to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved;
• Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassification etc.);
• Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
• Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
• Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), travel agents, sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
• Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Bonuses for your results
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies