ICT Business Analyst- Onboarding
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile ICT Business Analyst- Onboarding active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, UniCredit Bank este una dintre principalele institutii financiare, oferind servicii si produse de inalta calitate pentru toate categoriile de clienti. UniCredit Bank isi propune sa mentina permanent clientul in centrul activitatilor sale, sa fie un partener cu care se lucreaza usor si sa fie o parte foarte activa a comunitatilor in care isi desfasoara activitatea.Cerinte
• University’s degree
• Minimum 5 years banking experience; experience in WEB applications is a must;
• Has a thorough experience working with existing business processes, workflows and tools as it applies to Web Applications;
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills;
• Ability to work independently and/or with different teams;
• Excellent documentation skills;
• Experience with Account Opening activity’s / KYC / Card management is an advantage;
• Technical aptitude, requirements management, and the ability to assess and articulate risk variables.
• Identifies and defines the functional requirements for the assigned project/projects, designing/planning suitable solutions;
• Works autonomously on the analysis, organization and consolidation of gathered information needed to sustain the delivery of specific documentation (Business Specification, Technical Specification, Solution Proposal);
• Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders;
• Is responsible for the final functional validation and roll out for the solutions in charge;
• Executes in-depth Genius flow analysis and identifies any risks risk that might occur in the Genius Application;
• Responsible for communicating with internal and/or external customers to analyze information needs, functional requirements, and collaborate with the development team to design and implement solutions;
• Proactively propose innovative ideas and solutions that can generate new business opportunities;
• Take multiple risk factors into consideration for every work-related situation;
• Critically analyze requests for changes and trends while evaluating their potential impacts ICT applications landscape;
• Support IT reputation and anticipate possible issues that could compromise that reputation.