Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Commodity Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Why should you join us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges.
What will you be doing every single day?
- Productivity tracking & reporting;
- Responsible for collecting the required justification documents from different stakeholders;
- In charge of preparation of compliance packages, submission for Compliance Review and follow-up;
- Participate in each RFQ/WS project;
- Collect and build specific data in SAP ARIBA;
- Access DEX Center in order to share RFQ with suppliers (and eventually collect drawings/specs);
- Access to Teamcenter in order to collect Export Compliance elements (and eventually drawings/specs);
- EMEA & CM Scorecards;
- Monthly Operating Review coordination;
- In depth contract compliance support.
What's in it for you?
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth;
- Join a forward-thinking team where most leaders are promoted from within;
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme plus other generous benefits.
We have probably caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
Where do you fit in?
- University degree in business, engineering, or related field;
- Excellent English skills, other languages would be an advantage;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Ability to communicate concisely at all levels inside and outside the company;
- Responsive and responsible to deliver on commitments;
- Analytic, attentive to details; organized;
- Oriented towards results, hardworking, team- player;
- Quick learner, self starter;
- Very good interpersonal skills, able to prioritize and work under pressure.
Working hours: standard business hours - might require a bit of flexibility from time to time, but Honeywell is a flexible employer too.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.