General Ledger Team Leader with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Total Global Services Bucharest active
View all jobs General Ledger Team Leader with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Total Global Services Bucharest, the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Total Group is world’s fourth-largest Oil and Gas Company, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine.
• University Degree in Economic Studies or related fields
• Minimum 3 years experience in Finance and Accounting department and 1 year experience in people management
• Previous experience in BPO or SSC companies
• Solid PC skills: Technically Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Office applications
• English proficiency is compulsory and very good skills of French (B2 level)
• Very good communication skill and interpersonal abilities, good organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage workload
• Responsible for communicating and clarifying to the team the affiliates needs, specifications, design targets, the development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support task performance;
• Set clear team goals, delegate tasks and set deadlines;
• Ensures balanced workforce planning and workload allocation;
• Oversee day-to-day operation, monitor team performance and report on metrics - SLAs agreed with the internal customer and achievement of corresponding KPIs for self and managed team;
• Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues;
• Ensuring and controlling quality of service delivery to the clients by mentoring, coaching, guiding and developing team members;
• Ensures team’s SLA, KPI and Service Quality commitments to affiliates are met
• Accountable for creating an environment oriented to trust, open communication and responsibility