Technical Support Specialist with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Support Specialist with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Fluent communication skills in English and German;
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role;
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills;
- Good organisational, interpersonal and customer handling skills;
Knowledge of standard Microsoft Windows Applications and Operating systems and good skills in software issues;
- Working knowledge of PC architecture/technology;
The Technical Support Senior Technician provides remote technical support expertise (via telephone, web or e-mail) in a complex information infrastructure environment with the need to integrate Dell Technology products and systems with other Dell Technology and non-Dell Technology computer systems being operated by customers. He or she has the ability to convey sophisticated ongoing technical system support is critical to, and an essential component of, both Dell Technology's business operations and the business operations of Dell Technology customers.
- Provide first-level support and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems;
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues;
- Assign and escalate incidents in line with documented guidelines and procedures;
- Actively support the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident;
- Clearly and concisely log and track details of solutions provided to resolve customer issue (logs all ACD calls, emails, chat and call-backs) maintaining and updating customer database;
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of service offerings along with future industry products and technologies;
- Attend required technical training sessions and make effective use of assigned lab time.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.