Inaxio Consulting GmbH was founded in 1998 in Germany and since 2005 it expanded in Switzerland, Romania and India as well.
Romania office is located in Bucharest in a modern office in Afi Park Office Building.
Inaxio Corporation stands out from the crowd as a specialist “IT Service and Consulting Provider” with the skills, expertise and global reach to assist any organization, anywhere in the world, to stand out in their marketplace. We offer a large range of services from IT Business Process Consulting , Management Consulting, Virtual processes Optimisation and Enterprise Services.
We are Certified Microsoft Partner, Citrix Partner, Intrexx Sales & Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
Our principles are Innovation, Quality, Engagement and Focus on Customer Needs.
• Fluency in English required
• Relevant tertiary qualification preferred ( eg. ITIL )
• Proven PO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management
• Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
• Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
• Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment
• Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Assist and advise leaders, and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment
• Act as a reference point for PO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
• Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
• Provide assistance to maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a Project
• Assist in managing enterprise level resource allocation, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities and challenges
• Assist with establishing PO stakeholder management plan and implementation of the communication framework
• Develop and maintain a basic understanding of customer policies and procedures as relevant to processes