ING International Talent Programme - Finance Track
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ING Romania active
View all jobs ING International Talent Programme - Finance Track active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
The ING international Talent Programme is the job that offers you the chance to play a part in leading the change ING wants to make. This is a 4 years challenging, fascinating path of personal and professional development filled with diversified job rotations, trainings and adventures, each one crafted to develop the future leaders of ING.
Simply bring your skills, values and personality. In return, we will provide you with a structured level of training and guidance to open up exciting growth opportunities.
What we offer
• Global events. Access to yearly 2-3 weeks global events with other ING International Talent Programme talents from all around the world (you will mainly be located in Bucharest in the first 18 months).
• Job rotations. Insights in various business units during the first 18 months and work abroad into one of our ING countries for 3 - 6 months.
• International onboarding. Following your local onboarding introduction you will fly to our headquarters in Amsterdam for a two week-long international onboarding event.
• Trainings & learning experiences in different business lines to boost your knowledge and skill set.
• Mentoring. Experienced ING executives will support your personal and professional development through regular feedback and coaching.
• Specialized job. After 18 months of job rotations you will start in your first dedicated assignment in one of our business lines.
Getting to know Finance
Finance is for people who love dealing with numbers and are passionate about simplifying complex figures.
The advice we give is essential to keeping our company on course. As such, Finance at ING Bank is involved with all of our businesses worldwide and our input affects decisions at all levels. Confidentiality is important as our work involves sensitive data.
By the end of the Finance Track you will be fully equipped to take the next step in your career towards being a high-value specialist or Finance Manager.
What we expect
• Master studies or degree from top universities (Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance etc.)
• Excellent study results
• Fluent in English
• Leadership or volunteering activities
• International experience is an advantage
• Understanding & views on economic landscape & banking industry
What your career track will be
ING expects future leaders to be inspiring and able to set clear direction. But above all to be highly skilled in the business of banking. Therefore you choose a Track – an intensive career path that corresponds with one of our areas of activities: Retail Banking, Finance, Risk or Operational.
Your application marks the start of the selection process, which can last between 4 to 8 weeks.
Interested in Retail Banking? Apply here by June, 23rd and you might start your dream job in September 2019.