Cobol MVS Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cobol MVS Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
This application charges the products and transactions marketed by the Société Générale France network. It is divided into several TP tools (JAVA / CICS / IMS), batch processing and calculation engines. In terms of numbers, FDS "Billing Services" is powered by more than 70 computer applications to process between 2 and 6,000,000 operations (monthly and daily).
Technically it consists of 600 COBOL-DB2 programs, 200 JCL procedures and 200 DB2 tables.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Design / Analysis / Development MVS - Cobol for the application "Billing Services / FDS";
- The mission takes place in a French language environment with strong interaction with teams in France. (Extended team model);
- Maintenance and Production Monitoring Activity (30%) and Project (70%);
- DevOps oriented workgroup (mainframe IDE + TSO / 390).
A little about You:
- Professional experience in COBOL MVS (4 years minimum);
- Knowledge of COBOL, DB2, SQL, JCL, MVS, CICS, IBM z / OS tools;
- Additional knowledge in IMS, DB2 tools (Spufi / Platinium), Schedulers (Control-M), Source;
- Management (LCM / Endevor) or Computer Quality Management (HP Quality Center) are a plus;
- Autonomous in French. If necessary, French classes are planned for the start of the activity;
- Ability to analyze existing applications;
- Ability to design a solution from a functional need.
We also value:
- Dynamic, curious and autonomous you know to have an overview to find innovative and maintainable solutions with the control of impacts on the existing;
- Your MVS-COBOL knowledge guarantees you a perfect technical autonomy;
- Your communication and problem-solving facilities will enable you to communicate effectively with Business in France.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.