Procurement Specialist with German - invoice resolution
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Procurement Specialist with German - invoice resolution active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Why should you join us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges.
We count on you to become an expert on the following areas:
- Provide resolution of invoice/credit note holds based on quantity and price;
- Timely response on payments status to the supplier and request-er as per email instructions;
- Invoice queries sent by request-ers, suppliers, buyers or other partner;
- Works with request-ers/buyers/ suppliers/AP specialists and provides resolution/solution on invoice issue;
- Leads any ad hoc requests and solutions invoices, payments, purchase orders and vendor related issues;
- Chips in to invoice resolution process improvement.
- Works closely with buyers and site contacts to ensure timely receipt of materials;
- Runs past due and at-risk reports in SAP;
- Follows up with suppliers and site contacts on critical and past due deliveries;
- Prioritizes and expedites orders when deliveries are time critical and urgent;
- Tracks status of ordered materials and materials not received;
- Assists buyers with price updates and other supplier related issues such as supplier quality and payment/price blocking issues.
Other day to day activities:
- Prepares and maintains delivery status reports.
- Runs the top 10 suppliers deck for escalation to the customer;
- Establishes and maintains monthly reports to communicate findings and action plans;
- Maintains standards of communication and response to suppliers and site personnel;
- Conducts root cause failure mode analysis by site and by supplier to eliminate recurring issues.
What's in it for you?
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth;
- Join a forward-thinking team where most leaders are promoted from within;
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme plus other generous benefits.
We have probably caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
Where do you fit in?
- Experience in Accounts Payable and/or Procurement;
- Experience in Invoice Resolution;
- German and English skills;
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience in SAP, preferable Dolphin;
- Good Excel skills;
- Solution oriented;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Dedicated attitude.
Working hours: standard business hours - might require a bit of flexibility from time to time, but Honeywell is a flexible employer too.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.