Accountant & Treasurer
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals. We are currently seeking an Accountant & Treasurer to join us in our office in Bucharest.
What are we looking for?
An Accountant for our Finance Team in Bucharest who:
- Is a self- motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment
- Is very organized and detail oriented
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Has a minimum of 1-2 year experience working as an accountant.
- Has University degree in Economics
- Has Excellent English knowledge, knowledge of French language would be considered as an advantage
- Has good command of MS Office package: Excel (High level), Outlook (High level), Word (Intermediate level)
What about your role?
- Responsible for the review/preparation of all primary accounting documents according to local compliance regulation
- Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients and suppliers (depreciation, prepayments, re-evaluations)
- Taking responsibility for cash disbursements, expense recording and petty cash reconciliation in accordance with Romanian accounting & fiscal regulations
- Update daily cash report (cash position)
- Prepare and send to the bank daily payments and deposit instructions
- Processing all bank payments using both electronic and paper based systems
- Ensure that all supplier's invoices are paid in time
- Maintaining a good relationship with bank, suppliers and clients
- Assisting in the tender process in order to obtain in the required timeframe letters of guarantee
- Other duties as assigned.
What do we offer?
An enthusiastic team where you can boost your career- it’s not a cliché. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and new professional qualifications. And believe us, you will never run out of things to learn.
Working at KPMG is not only about balance sheets and numbers, but also about happy people and an internal culture that helps employees follow their passions through various activities and events. Are you a football fan? We have a football team! Are you into Pilates or bodyweight workouts? You can do that at the office. We also have numerous benefits to support your health; massage at work, flexible working schedule and many more advantages.