Management Trainee Marketing Sales
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs L'Oreal Romania active
View all jobs Management Trainee Marketing Sales active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
L’Oréal’s Management Trainee Programme is a special management development programme for young graduates. Designed to give participants best-in-class hands-on training, it is your passport to a successful career with us!
During the 10-months journey, you will have:
* 3 rotations in 3 connected business functions (Marketing – Trade Marketing - Sales)
* Dedicated project in each department with the opportunity to present your contribution in front of L’Oréal executives
* 1 month of experience with colleagues in field, direct retail and warehouse, for a better understanding of our business
* Dedicated Buddy to offer you support and guidance in your day-to-day activity
* Customized Induction program
* Mentoring sessions with our executives
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO JOIN?
* University/Master graduate or in your final year of studies.
* Active in a student organization or other extra-curricular activities is a plus
* Passionate about developing a career in FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods)
* Fluent in English
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You are innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
* Consider yourself entrepreneurial, initiative-taker and eager to make a difference
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU
* A friendly, dynamic & diverse environment
* The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams
* Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
* Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the industry
* The chance to take an undetermined job at the end of the rotations
* World class training and development - based on personalized needs
* Bookster subscription
* Medical and health insurance
ARE YOU READY? Apply now!
We take great pride in our Management Trainees, and great respect in the work you do. As such, we invest heavily in your training and development. We want you to embrace us, challenge us and bring in new ideas.
Expected start date of the Management Trainee Journey: September, 2019
Let yourself LEAD the change! #WEARELOREAL
Find more about us on: www.loreal.ro
With its unique international portfolio of 36 diverse and complementary brands and worldwide leader in the industry, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail, branded retail and ecommerce. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team of 3,993 people, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world.