Quick hire | Recruitment Consultant in Iasi
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Quick hire | Recruitment Consultant in Iasi active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluency in English
• Previous experience in Recruitment (in-house and/or Agency)/ HR Degree
• Very good knowledge of computers
• Strong organisation skills & attention to detail
• Previous experience of sourcing for high volume, multilingual roles is considered an advantage
• “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach
• Flexible to take up business travel
• Able to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
Coordinate end to end recruitment processes, including working with hiring managers to define required skills sets, source and screen candidates
• Actively attract candidates through various sourcing methods: Internet search, posting ads on job boards, networking, social media
• Conduct phone and face-to-face interviews
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies to ensure a strong candidate pipeline.
• Work with various managers from different departments – ensuring an efficient and professional process for candidate selection.
• Communicate and negotiate contract offers with candidates as well with the smooth transitions of candidate onboarding.
• Ensure Background verification process is completed
• Maintain strong professional relationships with the selected candidates and offers feedback regarding their application
• Excellent Salary – negotiable
• The ability to create own team of talent
• Bonus system
• Many other benefits – will be discussed during the interviews
• International and dynamic team