Middle/Senior Java Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Middle/Senior Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Previous working experience in Java SE development, we use Java 8;
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming;
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC framework, JDBC;
• Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks, such as Swing, SWT and AWT depending on project requirements;
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
• Studies: Bachelor's Degree in Automation, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering;
• Language skills: Very good level of English;
• Problem solver, result oriented and opened to new technologies.
• Providing requirements concerning the desired behavior of the automation / transformation;
• Offering exemplary input (start) and output (end), SysML models are provided for validation;
• Using IMS 11.2 for storage of Java code files and Java archive files and IBM Rhapsody 8.3.0 for modeling the system architecture of the vehicle functions;
• Scripts access the model content via the Java API of Rhapsody; occasionally Microsoft Excel 2016 is used as input artifact for the scripts.
• SysML / IBM Rhapsody based system architecture models;
• Task description in Microsoft Excel and IBM Rhapsody;
• Qualification Guidelines;
• Introduction to the project specific development process and aspects.
• Java code files;
• Java archive files;
• Rhapsody helper files;
• Proof of compliance to requirements;
• Code documentation and corresponding presentations.