Middle/Senior Java Developer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Previous working experience in Java SE development, we use Java 8;
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming;
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC framework, JDBC;
• Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks, such as Swing, SWT and AWT depending on project requirements;
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
• Studies: Bachelor's Degree in Automation, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering;
• Language skills: Very good level of English;
• Problem solver, result oriented and opened to new technologies.
• Providing requirements concerning the desired behavior of the automation / transformation;
• Offering exemplary input (start) and output (end), SysML models are provided for validation;
• Using IMS 11.2 for storage of Java code files and Java archive files and IBM Rhapsody 8.3.0 for modeling the system architecture of the vehicle functions;
• Scripts access the model content via the Java API of Rhapsody; occasionally Microsoft Excel 2016 is used as input artifact for the scripts.
• SysML / IBM Rhapsody based system architecture models;
• Task description in Microsoft Excel and IBM Rhapsody;
• Qualification Guidelines;
• Introduction to the project specific development process and aspects.
• Java code files;
• Java archive files;
• Rhapsody helper files;
• Proof of compliance to requirements;
• Code documentation and corresponding presentations.