This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EveryMatrix active
View all jobs Vendor Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
• 2 years experience working with vendors or providers;
• Experience with software implementation projects would be an advantage;
• Experience of data-based performance analysis, reporting and statistics;
• Good understanding of the software development life-cycle and software release management;
• Minimal marketing activities exposure is an asset;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel;
• Excellent spoken and written English;
• Genuine curiosity about gaming and a good understanding of the online industry;
• Experience from the IT/Telecoms or similar technical field is a plus;
• Computer savvy (good knowledge of web browsers).
• Excellent communication skills,
• Client oriented attitude,
• Analytical thinking,
• Proactive and self-motivated,
• Good teamwork skills.
• Take over signed gaming vendor from sales’ hand and build a strong relationship with them;
• After integration is finished, supervise the games integration status in CasinoEngine system and CMS by using parameters provided by vendors;
• Interact with vendors for needed document and work out gaming solution files;
• Plan new game release date and make newsletter for clients;
• Organize kick-off meeting and daily catch-up meetings with vendors and internal technical staff during integration;
• Prepare presentation materials regarding vendors for internal affiliate departments;
• Keep the product manager posted with vendors’ new features/releases;
• Compose the monthly report.
Perks & benefits:
• Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
• Internal & external training.
• Health and well-being in house programs.
• Daily catered lunch
• Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
• We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
• An ever-growing library (online & offline).
• A fun entertainment corner.
• Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
• Our very own gym.