EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
Good written English skills (mandatory);
• Internet browsing is no mistery to you and know all the shortcuts;
• You know how to use MS Office;
• The technical aspects of an activity are fun for you;
• Previous experience in customer support is a plus;
• Payment systems and online casino knowledge is a plus;
• Ability to follow documented procedures, logical thinking;
• Willingness to continuously learn and improve;
• Highly organized, focus capacity;
• Team spirit;
• Time management skills;
• Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally;
• Sports passionate.
• You will be responsible for helping our clients via e-mail and live chat;
• Check and process bets and settle matches according to our policy;
• Investigate missing matches / missing results issues;
• Create activity reports;
• Add missing matches / tournaments / participants
• Check and update the information we supply to our clients
Perks and benefits:
• The base salary is 400 Euro;
• The work schedule is from 09:00 to 17:00, 17:00 to 01:00 or 01:00 to 09:00, 5 days/week in a rotation system that will cover 3 weekends/month. More details about the working schedule will be provided over the interview.
• Paid taxi for those working until or from 01:00.]
• Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square.
• Internal & external training.
• Health and well-being in house programs.
• Daily catered lunch
• Private healthcare and dental care discounts.
• We hold team-building activities and office parties throughout the year.
• An ever-growing library (online & offline).
• A fun entertainment corner.
• Extra vacation days with every year inside the company.
• Our very own gym.