SR CREDIT RISK OFFICER
- Implements and updates the Credit Risk framework according to NBR and EBA regulations;
- Monitors the evolution and the quality of the credit portfolio.
- Participates in the preparation of the regulatory COREP report.
- Participates in the preparation of the IFRS9 provisions.
- Involved in the AQR process;
- Monitors and updates the Recovery/Resolution plans.
- Participates in the ICAAP calculation for credit risk.
- University degree in finance or related fields.
- Min 3 years prior expertise in banking, risk or finance area.
- Good knowledge of COREP reporting framework.
- Gook knowledge of IFRS9 provisioning framework.
- Experience with AQR would be a plus;
- Ability to handle large data in MS Excel/MS Access; SQL skills would be a plus.
- Working with Matlab would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of English;
- Ability to work as part of a team;