Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Lugera & Makler active.
Vezi toate job-urile Assistant Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Agricultura active pe Hipo.ro
...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
In order to get the job, you should have:
• Previous administrative work experience is an advantage;
• Good written and verbal command of the English language;
• Excellent organizational and communication skills;
• Positive and proactive attitude;
• Punctuality and reliability;
• The ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
What would you do? Well, mostly you will be…
• Promptly and courteously manage phone calls, assess received calls and inquiries and direct them towards to the corresponding department;
• Greet and assist clients when accessing the facility and provide directions for wanted destinations or information regarding staff whereabouts;
• Prepare and process incoming and outgoing mail and other deliveries and collaborate with
• vendors and couriers if necessary;
• Monitor, order and distribute office supplies and equipment;
• Make copies, collate, bind and staple, and file documents and reports as needed.