Team Leader Process
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
The main purpose of the job is to coordinate the activities related to the company's industrial engineering activities, implement new products and technologies.
- University Degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Electronics;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on a similar position;
- Project management certification (any type) - can be an advantage;
- Extremely good organizational skills, proactive business orientation, attention to detail, high levels of accuracy in execution, analytical;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage but we can offer training;
- English at an advanced level (German language is a plus).
- Coordinate the activity of the industrial engineering team;
- Responsible for cost calculation for new products, production technology design and implementation of the products in production ‘ 0’ series;
- Plan and realize together with the production the samples for new products as well “ 0” series;
- Create and implement the project management plan for new products;
- Drive technology and process improvements into organization.
- Realize cost estimation and cost calculation of the products in ERP and checks the cost calculation made by team;
- Verify the Routing creation, the accuracy in SAP of the data, able to create routing when is necessary;
- Performing different SAP activities such as data maintenance, implementation of new processes / SAP transactions;
- Design the technology for the new products (tooling’s support for manufacturing process);
- Responsible for times estimation and creates standard for the manufacturing times.