Management Accountant @ ING Tech
ING is the largest online bank in Europe and a front-runner in the transformation of banking. ING is present in Romania through 2 entities: ING BANK and ING TECH.
ING BANK ROMANIA
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local companies. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model: ING Self’Bank.
Today, ING Bank Romania has more than 1.100.000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING TECH ROMANIA
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, ING decided to open in Bucharest a global hub for technology & innovation in 2015, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Global Retail Solutions, Data Management, Financial Markets and Wholesale Banking for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania.
By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why join us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
• People development • Work from home • Wellbeing programs • Global opportunities • Flexible work schedule • Staff discounts • Agile way of working • Awesome culture • Future-oriented banking.
What you bring to the team:
- University degree in Economics (e.g. Accounting, Financial Management)
- 1 – 3 years of financial/ management accounting/ controlling/ audit experience, preferably in IT&C industry
- Fluency in English and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good financial accounting knowledge
- Clear communication style, results oriented and teamwork approach
The Management Accountant takes the ownership of communicating with business partners, clarifying any financial aspect.
- Report on Project Cost Variances (PCV), preparing actual vs budget/ forecast for each project and offering insight on the evolution of costs
- Proactively raise issues to senior management regarding financial metrics
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating information from multiple sources of data
- Ensure rolling forecast per project level and consolidated, per business partner
- Assist IT Area Lead in forward looking decisions and in clarifying incurred costs
- Support the Service Level Management and Transition Management teams for any cost related aspect
- Perform ad-hoc reports, projects and/ or research, as requested by the senior management of the company
This role is open in ING Tech, the international technology hub that develops IT Solutions for ING Global.
In Bucharest, we are located on Tipografilor Street, 11-15, S-parK, B3 – B4;