Trainee Legal Part Time
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs Trainee Legal Part Time active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
We are looking for:
• Ongoing University or College education with a huge interest in Legal field
• 20 hours/week availability
• Enthusiastic personality with a positive and pro-active mindset
• Precise and punctual
• Fluent Romanian and English
In the role of Legal Intern your tasks:
1.Contract life cycle management (“CLCM”):
- keeps evidence of the contracts, archives and scans contracts
- ensures internal approvals and signatures of contracts
- checks that all requirements have been delivered
- actively seeks for system improvements
2. Check disclosure of the contracts with public institutions (according to the Act on the Register of Contracts)
3. Do legal research
4. Prepare simple legal documents under the guidance of the lawyer
- powers of attorney
- terminations of contracts
- letters to state authorities etc.
5. Organization of meetings with notary, excerpts etc.
What we can offer?:
• Dynamic, open atmosphere
• Network with international colleagues in the Cluster
• Opportunities to develop