Global Mobility Advisor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Global Mobility Advisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- Undergraduate degree with 1-3 years’ experience in a fast paced, corporate environment
- Solid analytical skills
- working knowledge of MS Office programs, in particular Excel and Power Point
- Fluent English – oral and written
- Ability to coordinate processes and small projects to a deadline
- Ability to take initiative and follow- through with a passion for high quality work, drive to get things done
- Strong communication skills; able to tailor message to audience and situation
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to team effectively and build collaborative relationships across offices and functions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and multiple points of view; comfortable escalating issues to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to a fast-paced business environment
- High integrity, tact, a positive attitude, and an ability to maintain confidentiality
- Initiating/preparing and reviewing cost estimates for all Global Mobility policy types
- Review vendor initiations from Regional HR or HR Shared Services
- Lead briefing calls with employees for LTA and Perm transfers
- Initiating/partnering with suppliers for immigration, relocation, international medical and tax services.
- Advise Business Partners of different global mobility policies and ensuring that the best approach for each individual is identified according primarily to the business’ drivers and secondly to the employee’s needs.
- Partnering with the regional HR to ensure timely and accurate delivery of global mobility processes
- Assisting employees with queries on relocation including immigration, tax, shipping, home-finding whilst ensuring compliance and consistency
- Manage the invoice process including liaising with vendor & finance.
- Updating and reviewing standard Global Mobility reporting e.g. assignment tracker, ISOS tracker, immigration reports
- Become a policy expert and encourage knowledge sharing as part of the team culture
- Manage the perm transfer population for the whole transfer lifecycle