Supplier Quality Engineer for Mechanical Components
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
What distinguishes you?
- Degree in technical study such as mechanical engineering, material engineering or similar
- Preferably, experience as quality or manufacturing engineer ideally within automotive area
- Experience (min. 2-3 years) on relevant working experience
- Knowledge of QM system
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, Kepner Tregoe, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics
- IT knowledge: MS-Office, SAP
- Language skills:
o English: very good
o Beneficial are additional skills in Hungarian/French/Spanish/German
- Result oriented, open and focused team player
- Very good communication skills
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation
- Self-working, structured and analytic operation
What is your contribution to something big?
- Ensuring the quality of supplied parts for mechanical parts
- Assuring response and follow-up on supplier complaints in 8D-reports
- Organise and support for visits at suppliers (within Europe/outside Europe)
- Investigate root causes for mechanical parts and organise internal/external quality meetings with suppliers, production, development, technical departments, logistics and quality departments.
- Register, monitor and decide on non-conforming mechanical parts
- Responsible for PPAP of mechanical parts towards suppliers
- Coordination of defect cost re-imbursements towards suppliers
- Coordination of sorting activities and inter-disciplinary teams
- Permanent cooperation/contact with the suppliers
- Perform statistical analysis and data monitoring for different quality trends on mechanical parts
- Responsible for whole chain of claim management of mechanical components towards suppliers within your responsibility