Material Flow Designer for Warehouse - Manufacturing TSR
Mechanical, Warehouse, Supply Chain, Material Flow, Projects
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €7.3 billion in 2013, roughly 36.500 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €6.3 billion in 2013, roughly 32,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €6.6 billion in 2013, roughly 34,400 employees) achieved sales of approximately €20 billion in 2013. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility and cost-efficiency.
* Technical Project management for Layout changes in Warehouse;
* Technical Project management for implementation of new equipment in Warehouse;
* Organize new equipment installation regarding layout and utilities;
* Select technical solutions for material flow improvements;
* Warehouse workplace design;
* Identify status of existing processes and improvement opportunities and provide the information to the processes owners;
* Support piloting and deployment of new/updated processes to align the local organization to the international processes and standards;
* Train and support the team members concerning process topics for ensuring a good understanding of the defined processes.
* Technical Studies - Mechanical Engineering;
* CAD tools;
* Lean Management;
* Warehouse or Supply chain management knowledge or experience;
* Project management basic knowledge;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.