Web Software Developer - Drupal
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Web Software Developer - Drupal active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
In this role, you will work closely with our business and technical analyst teams as well as with other members of our organization to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of high quality technical solutions for our customers. As the customer is central to what we do, the work you will deliver will be aligned to the company’s wider IT strategies and comply with the architectural standards.
In summary, you will have complete involvement in the software development life cycle, by owning the responsibility of designing, coding and testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting software applications that are delivered by our business. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the long-term product strategy by making continuous improvement recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing one.
Additional activities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
You will support the LSEG Web Platform Development, meaning working on the backend interface development based on API and using the main tools for unit testing and continuous integration.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Working with internal customers and 3rd party vendors to match the business timeline;
- Supporting the maintenance of the different web-based platforms;
- Offering third level of support in case of problems;
- Working on new digital platforms development.
- Degree in Computer science / Engineering / Physics;
- Deep knowledge of web platform development;
- Knowledge of Software Engineering and Architectural principles;
- Good knowledge and previous experience with the AGILE and SCRUM methodology;
- Knowledge of main technology on web framework - Drupal specialist;
- Proven experience in web-based platform development.
We maximize each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
- 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Private medical insurance;
- Group life insurance policy;
- Meal vouchers;
- Other cool perks.