Manager Account Management Team
Suntem mereu în căutarea celor cu adevărat pasionați de ceea ce fac.
Dacă ești printre ei, sigur există un loc pentru tine în eMAG. Am crescut foarte rapid și suntem determinați să o facem în continuare. Ce ne-a adus aici a fost dorința de evoluție continuă și rezultate concrete.
Peste de persoane lucrează acum în eMAG. Credem foarte mult în dezvoltarea oamenilor și din acest motiv investim în fiecare an mai multă energie și resurse pentru a rămâne o organizație care învață în permanență. Vrem să ne asigurăm că tu vei avea cei mai talentați colegi și mediul în care să crești și să obții performanțe, să devii ce îți dorești la nivel uman și profesional.
Poti regasi multe detalii despre noi si despre rolurile deschise in prezent, accesand site-ul nostru de cariere.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work.
If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 4000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.
You can find out more details regarding us and our available roles, by accessing our career site.
• 1-3 years of related work experience in Account Management or Category Management;
• Previous Team Management Experience;
• Online ecommerce experience is a plus;
• BA/MA degree in Economics;
• Strong Microsoft Office skills [Excel, Word, Power Point];
• Strong communication skills (oral and written) both in Romanian and English;
• Positive attitude, eager to learn;
• Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analytical skills;
• Interest in setting up and improving processes;
• Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements;
• Able to prioritize complex deliverables;
• Detail-oriented and strong follow-through.
• Establish contact with each of the eMAG Marketplace partners allocated and create solid work relationships;
• Generate value for Marketplace partners selling their products through the eMAG website, developing the tools, capabilities and collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver the required results;
• Analyze huge sets of data, make correlations, draw valid conclusions and define personalized action plans, adapted to the needs of each partner;
• Identify underperforming partners, determine the main issues that drove to those results and create improvement plans;
• Analyze all key performance indicators for these partners and, together with them, establish measures to correct all deviations;
• Follow up constantly on all established improvement methods and make sure they happen in due time;
• Perform multichannel analysis;
• Acquire an in-depth knowledge of all aspects relating to ecommerce (Commercial, Marketing, Operations);
• Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently, while using departmental resources, policies and procedures;
• Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions;
• Draw conclusions based on big data analysis as a base for business decisions.