Senior C++ Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Senior C++ Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Role description: Analyse, develop and maintain the EquityClear and RepoClear System.
Team description: Securities Clearing Development is responsible for the development /maintenance of Clearing Systems for the following products: Equity and Fixed Income.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Technical Analysis of detailed Functional Specification/Use Case and Impact Analysis documents;
- Analyze, develop and maintenance of the EquityClear/RepoClear Systems;
- Execute deep dive analysis of complex problems;
- Develop and maintain complex SQL; Scripts, optimization, query plans;
- DB design;
- Server-side Developer of the EquityClear/RepoClear Systems.
Candidate Profile/ Key Skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in analysis, design, code and test of large-scale applications written in C++ (not on MS platform) with a relational DB; ideally 2 of these in the financial sector;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in SQL (ideally Sybase) and DB design; at least 2 of these as an SME;
- Minimum 3 years plus experience in scripting; Perl and Shell script;
- Experience in deep dive analysis of complex production issues;
- Other experience: Sourcepro, Tibco Rendevous, log4net, XML, NUnit, JiBX, XLST, DOM, SOAP, Weblogic, Infragistics, SVN, Symphony, LinuxGenFire, Sun Solaris, Python, Rational Quantify, JSP, Tomcat, ERWin, Java mail API, TDD, Clearcase, GIT, Bladelogic, Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Degree in Software Development or related area.
- Highly developed presentation and interpersonal skills;
- High energy, motivated individual, committed to excellence;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Result oriented;
- Excellent Analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment, whilst at the same time achieving set business goals;
- Excellent skills in English (written and spoken);
- Experience of mentoring/directing junior team members.
We maximize each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
- 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Private medical insurance;
- Group life insurance policy;
- Meal vouchers;
- Other cool perks.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.