Workday HRIS Specialist
The role of Workday HRIS specialist is responsible for maintaining and continually improving the London Stock Exchange Groups core HR system and associated infrastructure, with a focus on the exploitation of new Workday functionality and the development of compensation and benefits support.
Playing a key role in the day-to-day operation of HRIS functions you will be an interface with the wider HR function, IT and all other key stakeholders. Crucial to the success of the role is your ability to effectively communicate technical and process change, while overseeing process design, implementation, testing and change management.
This role forms part of a global HRIS team with colleagues in Sri Lanka, the United Kingdom and Romania.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of Workday HCM (certification highly desirable)
- Release management experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience of testing and deployment planning
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Analytical thinker with process development expertise
- Ability to work well in structured and unstructured environments, be a self-starter, work well under pressure and with changing priorities, and manage own time effectively
- Experience with Workday Compensation and Benefits
- Proficient in Workday security and business process configuration
- Knowledge of Workday implementation methodology, combined with the experience of running / facilitating design workshops
We maximize each employee’s potential through personal development by offering a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.