Customer Experience Specialist with English and French - rotation shift
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
-Advanced level of English, French;
-Previous experience in Customer support (preferred);
-Detailed oriented; Good communication skills,
- Creates annual work orders (overhead) for engineers as per their managers requests and dispatches them as needed, within agreed timeframes (either on a monthly basis for the following month, either on the spot);
- Daily cleanup of customer data in the Honeywell Databases;
- Works to support or build up monthly engineers schedule;
- Creates and sends preventive maintenance work orders, according to requests received from engineers / Service Leaders;
- Take customers calls and logs issues;
- Calls engineers to update to work orders (to follow up on them), makes planning for them.
We are offering:
- Extensive training programs;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leardes to support your professional development;
-Dynamic and international work environment.