Junior Systems Integration Engineer
This is your opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, a passionate team of people and a company that offers you the opportunity to always be at the forefront of intelligence solutions.
Your time is now. Join us!
We are looking for a professionally competent System Integration Engineer, to join integration team, and play a significant role in integrating product’s subsystems at applicative level, and integrating its applications to the system
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
Key Skills and Requirements:
• 1-3 Years of experience as an integrator/post-sale/complex technical support
• Bachelor’s degree (advantage for Telecom and information technology / Computer Science)
• Windows knowledge and understanding
• Customer oriented approach, customer facing experience
• Cross-system analytical skills
• Extensive travel (30%-50%) abroad
• High level of English, including technical English
Nice to have skills
• Good understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V)- major advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of packet data and ISP network (MPLS, GSM, LTE)
• OS knowledge and understanding (Linux, Unix)
• Familiarity with, and understanding of networks topology (LAN, WAN, etc.)
• Central Storage solutions (EMC, NetApp) and technologies (SAN, NAS) know-how
• Familiarity with SQL and DBMS (Sybase, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
• Additional languages
• Professionally and efficiently plan, execute and support the integration aspects of complicated communication & cyber intelligence solution
• Playing a significant role in delivering IP communication and cyber inteligencel solution to Verint customers
• Integrating product’s subsystems at applicative level, and applications