Senior C#/ C++ Developer
This is your opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, a passionate team of people and a company that offers you the opportunity to always be at the forefront of intelligence solutions.
Your time is now. Join us!
We are looking for a professionally competent Senior C#/C++ Software Engineer, to join our team.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
• Meaningfully participate in the development and support of various products in communications products that function independently and integrated with other systems.
• Develop, troubleshoot and analyze highly complex data network
• Research and analyze data networking technologies
Key skills and requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
• Professional experience of at least 5 years developing in C#/C++
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming
• High technical competence
• Fast learner and ability to work under pressure
• Willingness to travel abroad (up to 30% of the time)
• Fluent in English
Nice to have skills:
• Experience/knowledge in both C++ and C# - represents a big advantage
• Experience in Telephony(GSM/UMTS) /VoIP
• Work with server client architecture
• Ability to technically coordinate other developers