Junior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Junior Financial Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
- Smart, with good logic, junior (at the beginning of your career, fresh graduate or master student/graduate in economic, science or technical field) and eager to learn and develop
- Good analytical skills and business awareness
- Excel knowledge
- Good Romanian and English communication skills
- Enjoys international and multi-cultural environment
- Loves to have results and have high attention to details
- Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.)
- Participate in the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business - and corporate-wide objectives
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure financial analysis needs are met.
- Handles more complex business issues.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives.
- Develops a deeper understanding of the company's financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
-Chance to start up career
- Chance to learn from professionals, work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior analysts)
- Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
- Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
- A competitive salary and additional benefits: meal tickets, medical insurance, fitness / dental plan
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work from home
- A modern cafeteria with free beverages & fresh fruits