Senior Embedded Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Technologies active
View all jobs Senior Embedded Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents.
Wipro is building in Romania a Center of Excellence for Engineering to enable top European clients to do business better, by leveraging our deep technology expertise and comprehensive portfolio of services.
Do you want to expand your horizon? We have many projects, trainings and opportunities to learn and grow.
Do you want to enjoy the opportunities in a new and growing team? We are growing the team to several hundred engineers in the next few years.
Do you want your workplace in a top location? Wipro has the coolest offices in two of the best locations in Bucharest and Timisoara.
We welcome people who are ready to learn new things from some amazing mentors and who are able to teach us new things, as we appreciate and reward experience.
- Software development and unit testing following the project's specifications.
- Defining the project requirements according to the customer feature requests;
- Cooperation with the department of System Engineering, SW integration team and SW development teams;
- Reviewing the following activities: unit testing, coding, design;
- Strong embedded software development know-how (5+ years) in ANSI C or C++;
- Experience using AUTOSAR software configuration tools – would be a plus
- Capability to analyze problems and to develop appropriate solutions;
- Knowledge of architectural principles and different SW architectures;
- Good knowledge of engineering development processes (SPICE, CMMI): e.g. code documentation guidelines, peer reviews, testing strategies, requirements traceability, etc.;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical systems: ADAS, Smart-Light, Telematics, etc.;
- Knowledge and experience with data communication and diagnosis protocols;
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 and applied it in the development of high-integrity software;
- Capability to recognize weak points, risks and dependencies;
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- Open for new technologies and interest in embedded development.