Senior Software Integrator
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents.
Wipro is building in Romania a Center of Excellence for Engineering to enable top European clients to do business better, by leveraging our deep technology expertise and comprehensive portfolio of services.
Do you want to expand your horizon? We have many projects, trainings and opportunities to learn and grow.
Do you want to enjoy the opportunities in a new and growing team? We are growing the team to several hundred engineers in the next few years.
We welcome people who are ready to learn new things from some amazing mentors and who are able to teach us new things, as we appreciate and reward experience.
- Integrate, configure and test AUTOSAR, non-AUTOSAR and 3rd party software modules according to customer requirements and specific HW needs
- Configure software components, AUTOSAR Basic Software (BSW) and AUTOSAR Runtime Environment (RTE) with AUTOSAR tool chains (CESSAR-CT, Elektrobit Tresos Studio, Vector DaVinci) in accordance with the project requirements
- Debug, analyse and fix integration problems according to planned milestone and deliveries
- Perform the integration in a continuous integration environment (Jenkins)
- Technical support for customers by phone, email or on-site
- Analyse and provide solutions to customer reported bugs
- Embedded C programming experience
- Experience in SW development in Automotive sector;
- Experience using AUTOSAR software configuration tools (e.g. Vector DaVinci, EB Tresos etc.);
- Capability to analyze problems and to develop appropriate solutions;
- Good knowledge of engineering development processes (SPICE, CMMI): e.g. code documentation guidelines, peer reviews, testing strategies, requirements traceability, etc.;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Strong knowledge of latest AUTOSAR standards (e.g. 4.2.2) and Adaptive AUTOSAR;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the automotive domain
- Open for new technologies and interest in embedded development.
- Availability for business travel, at least 2 weeks.
- Knowledge of embedded software (C language), including the drivers, RTOS, real time constraints, etc.;
- Knowledge of microcontrollers, from 16 to 32 bits, HW peripherals and HW design schematics;
- A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.