Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents.
Wipro is building in Romania a Center of Excellence for Engineering to enable top European clients to do business better, by leveraging our deep technology expertise and comprehensive portfolio of services.
Do you want to expand your horizon? We have many projects, trainings and opportunities to learn and grow.
Do you want to enjoy the opportunities in a new and growing team? We are growing the team to several hundred engineers in the next few years.
Do you want your workplace in a top location? Wipro has the coolest offices in two of the best locations in Bucharest and Timisoara.
We welcome people who are ready to learn new things from some amazing mentors and who are able to teach us new things, as we appreciate and reward experience.
- Software development and unit testing following the project's specifications.
- Defining the project requirements according to the customer feature requests;
- Cooperation with the department of System Engineering, SW integration team and SW development teams;
- Reviewing the following activities: unit testing, coding, design;
- C++ knowledge (including OOP, design patterns);
- Embedded C programming skill;
- Knowledge and experience in RTOS;
- Experience with Version Control Systems;
- Good understanding of software development process and methodology (V-model, Agile);
- Unit / Module test for developed code;
- Participating to Code and documentation review activities;
- Advanced English reading & writing skills;
- Linux experience (User space, Kernel space);
- AUTOSAR standard knowledge;
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash, Batch, Perl, Shell);
- Knowledge in IPC communication.
- Deep knowledge on System optimization
- Automotive protocols and architecture (CAN, LIN, UDS);
- Strong understanding of automotive infotainment systems;