Project Management Officer | Global Tax Center of Excellence
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Management Officer | Global Tax Center of Excellence active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
* University degree and Prince2 or another project management certification is an asset;
* Understanding of tax and accounting compliance processes and a strong interest in finance is a must;
* You are hands-on and can solve issues as they arise;
* You escalate problems as and when needed;
* You are an expert in MS Office and SharePoint
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent English writing skills
* Planning, prioritizing, eye for detail and working independently are key.
* Relevant work experience preferably in a multinational company.
What’s in it for you:
* An exciting opportunity to work in a team at the forefront of tax technological innovation;
* Full integration with our international GTCE team e.g. inclusion in calls, (online) training.
* A broad understanding and practical experience of indirect tax compliance in EMEA;
* The necessary training and support throughout your career;
* An environment where transparency about our mission, vision and strategy for the future is key;
* A young, dynamic and international working environment, with a true coaching culture;
* Opportunities to grow together with the organization;
* Outstanding and continuous learning possibilities of a wide variety of Pan-European Tax topics;
* Standard working hours would be 10:30 to 19:30, Bucharest time.
* You will be part of a client service team dedicated to one or more global client accounts, delivering tax compliance services to large multinational clients.
* You will support the business development cycle of these clients, ensuring process control and accurate communication to all stakeholders .
* You will support the coordination of the entire life-cycle of the project, from the transition to the delivery phase, with a specific eye on transition;
* You will draft appropriate project plans and keep these up-to-date and under control as the project evolves;
* You are the first point of contact for the client, the Deloitte network and the internal team;
* You will prepare and present periodical reports and presentations for the project steering committee;
* You follow up on key milestones and deliverables; you keep all stakeholders informed about the progress of the project.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of clients.
Taxation lies at the crossroads of law, business, innovation and technology so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Our young, dynamic and international team of VAT-compliance specialists thrive on this complexity and see opportunities in the digitalization of the business environment. It is what keeps us sharp and makes us trendsetters on the market!
At the Global Tax Compliance Center (GTCE), we deliver services to more than 200 clients, supporting more than 30 jurisdictions in EMEA. GTCE is steered by a team in Belgium, supported by an offshore team in India, and is now investing in building a new talented team in Bucharest. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join Deloitte GTCE new team in Bucharest as a Global Tax Compliance Junior.