In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline;
Strong communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities;
Collaborative and the ability to build and work across all levels of the organization as well as with vendors, subcontractors, and customers;
Advanced Microsoft Excel;
General ledger accounting, more focused on:
- cash transactions (banks and petty cash), posting in the local ERP (payments and collections) and GFIS (collections);
- reconciliation of the customers and cash accounts, between our systems (local ERP and GFIS);
Internal and external interactions:
- relation with banks, internal and external clients;
- BID documents preparation;
- preparations of the various cash reports, submitted locally and regionally;
- reporting to various national agency: National Bank of Romania, National Institute of Statistics;