Disputes Officer with Hungarian in Brasov
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• 0-2 years’ relevant experience
• Previous experience in Dispute resolution, having a transactional role in OTC area;
• Experience with accounting systems; SAP would be a plus;
• Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in Hungarian for client interaction (C1 Proficiency required - CEFR standards);
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Ability to priorities and schedule workload;
• Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
• Responsibility, accuracy;
• Team player.
• Record /upload disputes from various channels and assign the correct dispute code from the standard set of codes;
• Capture additional information (from dispute originator or third party) and/or detailed problem explanation and register in the system;
• Stop invoice from further being produced (if applicable) by flagging this in the system;
• Contact relevant stakeholder if required (by phone/ email/ fax if external, or by workflow if internal) in dependent on the dispute resolution procedure;
• Investigate dispute, verify corrective steps and share the solution proposal with relevant stakeholders;
• Take actions regarding the shared solution with stakeholders, record solution details in the system and close the dispute;
• Analyze dispute root source and cause by downloading and assessing invoice dispute management reports from the system;
• Identify problems and summaries possible corrective actions;
• Communicate root causes that come from a local department to local F&A and Local Dispute Coordinator;
• Support the Invoice to Cash process manager and Payment Allocation Team Leader in achieving the process objectives;
• Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures;
• Strive for high levels of customer service.
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;