Client Advisor with German in Brasov
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
What we expect:
• German/Spanish language - Advanced (B2)
• English language - Upper-Intermediate (B2)
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to work on own initiative
• Innovative thinking to deliver and improve service for the client
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients
• Strengthen collegiality and coherence among team members and colleagues
• Availability to work in two shifts: 9:00 - 18:00 ; 10:00 - 19:00.
What will you do:
•Handle all incoming calls and emails from the client business, suppliers and internal teams in relation with accounting or procurement operations
•To be ready to answer to the client’s or supplier´s requirements in the professional manner by demonstrating and using of professional knowledge
• To create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls
• Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• To ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries
• To have full scale knowledge and to be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer clients’ questions regarding our services
Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;