Student for FM&ESH Department - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Student for FM&ESH Department - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Collect all the consumtion data and keep update the KPI's files according to requirements
* Keep the meeting minutes of Energy Management meeting
* Responsible for internal communication, newsletter, ConNext, ESH Corners etc
* Responsible for preparation of meetings, audits, campaign with setup, layout, protocol- administrative parts
* Monitoring the orders for energy related investments
* Monitoring the energy management works, on going projects
* Responsible for operational control, control and database
* Reporting, documentation, statistics and presentations
* Responsible for Visual management of ESH corners, infoboards, update of infoboards with energy guidelines, anoucements etc and keep in good shape
* Contact data for different suppliers if technical informations not need it A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
* Word, Excel, Power Point and advanced PC usage skills
* English, advanced level
* Strong organizing skills
* Communication skills
* Student in electrical engineer or installations, Facultatea de Electrotehnica sau Facultatea de instalatii.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.