Student for System Engineering I ID - TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
The Internship in ID System Engineering will learn to:
* Understand the requirements for the ID products.
* Understand the testing concepts based on specifications.
* Perform Sample Release test.
* Understand each role assignments within the System Engineering team.
* Create and review documents as support for Product Integrator.
* Use procedures defined in the development process.
* Work in a dynamic team of specialists.
* Student in: Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical engineering
* Intermediate/Advanced English language skills
* Intermediate/Advanced knowledge:
* Basic knowledge of displays and electronics production would be a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.