Beszél magyarul? Apply for Accounts Payable Analyst with Hungarian - Bucharest Located
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Beszél magyarul? Apply for Accounts Payable Analyst with Hungarian - Bucharest Located active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Hungarian & English language - both at an advanced level (B2 minimum);
* Business degree in Economics (Accounting is preferred);
* Previous experience in Accounts Payable is highly appreciated;
* Strong verbal and written communication skills;
* Excellent attitude, pro-active and flexible;
The role of Accounts Payable Analyst with Hungarian Language
A few key things you’ll be responsible for:
* Process timely and accurate payment of invoices, check requests, and credit memos.
* Review documents for reasonableness and research/ analyze as required.
* Follow up with vendors, employees, or management as required.
* Communicate accounts payable process to others and provide input into processes to ensure a high quality of service.
* Monitor entries and processes for compliance with accounting rules and audit controls.
* Follow treasury and payments procedures as appropriate.
* Summarize and report financial and non-financial data.
What’s in it for You?
* Great people culture.
* Attractive salary package, based on experience and expertise.
* Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance + Annual Bonus
* Flexible Benefits: Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness, and others