Medior Business Analyst (Trade Finance ICT RO)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit Services active
View all jobs Medior Business Analyst (Trade Finance ICT RO) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
Qualification and Competencies
• Degree in Information or equivalent
• Working experience as business analyst
• High communication, coordination/organizational affinity
• Ability to work in both waterfall & agile development methodologies and to translate the business requirements into IT demands
• Strong analytical & planning skills
• Good command of MC office and SQL
• High customer orientation, flexibility and problem solving attitude
• Ability to work under pressure having challenging deadline
• Assist the development of the project with strong involvement into the System Integration Tests & User Acceptance phases
• Alignment on Fixes, Patches & Developments
• Very good command of English, both spoken and written, Italian – nice to have
TFF is a global front end application which is responsible with collecting information from companies (customers) about trade deals. It has different components that facilitates also the integration with the trade backend system and other services running on UniCredit platform.
Note: Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.