This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Good understanding of Service Desk processes and Levels of Support (L1, L2, L3...)
• Basic team management and reporting skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Good written and spoken English
• Ability to gather requirements from different business units and build a process model (IDF0 or other methodology)
• Experience in supporting or implementing EPR systems like Oracle or SAP in multinational companies
• Russian speaker is a plus
Luxoft utilizes Oracle EBS system for financials and logistics area to unify company's processes and simplify reporting. ERP implementation requires complex processes of data relationships and integrity control among multiple systems in IT infrastructure. This position is aimed to take leadership in designing, implementing and maintaining referencing data processes across multiple Luxoft systems.
• To accept, register and assign service desk requests (L1 support).
• To keep general Luxoft referencing data
- Inventory Items and groups
- Charts of accounts
• To create and maintain data keeping processes among Luxoft
• Periodically check for consistency reference data between all Luxoft systems
• Timely react on requests for adding and changing existing data