This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Good understanding of Service Desk processes and Levels of Support (L1, L2, L3...)
• Basic team management and reporting skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Good written and spoken English
• Ability to gather requirements from different business units and build a process model (IDF0 or other methodology)
• Experience in supporting or implementing EPR systems like Oracle or SAP in multinational companies
• Russian speaker is a plus
Luxoft utilizes Oracle EBS system for financials and logistics area to unify company's processes and simplify reporting. ERP implementation requires complex processes of data relationships and integrity control among multiple systems in IT infrastructure. This position is aimed to take leadership in designing, implementing and maintaining referencing data processes across multiple Luxoft systems.
• To accept, register and assign service desk requests (L1 support).
• To keep general Luxoft referencing data
- Inventory Items and groups
- Charts of accounts
• To create and maintain data keeping processes among Luxoft
• Periodically check for consistency reference data between all Luxoft systems
• Timely react on requests for adding and changing existing data