Order Management Associate with Italian
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The OTC Associate is responsible for performing work activities included in the end-to-end Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Kellogg organization. In support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives, the Order Processing Associate will:
• Be responsible for timely processing of large volume of sales orders in an accurate and efficient manner by ensuring the completeness of sales orders.
• Create a seamless and satisfying internal customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center OTC team.
• Consistently meet compliance measures and achieve service level agreements
• Monitor daily incoming sales orders and analyze & resolve order issues
• Ensure proactive communication to customer via Customer Associate for order issues
• Resolve inquiries from internal OTC teams
• Create transactional documents in SAP
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services offered
• Generate reports for OTC leadership team
• Cover across markets and for BO Service monitoring associate as needed and may support FO cover as directed by GBS OTC Lead
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• University Degree or equivalent and significant experience in a related field required
• Experience in finance or a related field
• Language Skills: English; Italian
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR @kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.