QA Automation Engineer (with networking)
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Scripting/programming skills, experience in any scripting language
L2 networking knowledge (MAC, VLAN, STP)
L3 networking knowledge (ARP, IPv4/IPv6, static routing, dynamic routing protocols)
TCL scripting experience
CCNA or CCNP certification
Previous testing experience
About the Project: Test automation for L2 & L3 switches
Our team: Software QA Automation engineers located in Romania
Technologies used: TCL scripting, networking protocols, test traffic generation tools, Windows/Linux servers, virtualization, network security, wireless, network management tools
Opportunities: certifications,collaboration with an international team, working with the latest networking technologies and concepts, access to trainings
Test Case Automation - automate existing Functional or System test cases
Automation results analysis & debugging - analyze automation results, investigate & replicate failures, debugging
Requirements Analysis - analyze functional requirements and determine the testing scope
Test Cases Analysis - analyze testing scope, determine the automation scope, automation effort estimates
Defects reporting - find and report issues in an agreed format
Documentation writing and review - contribute to technical documentation