This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Test Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols
- CCNA 1, 2, 3, 4 is a must
- CCNP is a plus
- Industrial Protocols is a big plus
- Hands-on experience in scripting (Bash)
- Hands-on experience in software development (Python programming language)
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS
- Hands-on experience in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Our customer is an industrial network devices producer.
The devices' software is comprised of various networking protocols.
These networking protocols span all OSI layers, but the main focus is Layer 2, 3 and 4.
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated or manual tests to ensure software quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing, implementing, executing automated or manual tests and debugging customer issues for networking protocols.
You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- The QA technician role plays an important part in our clientâ€™s software development process.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting automated and manual tests before product launches to ensure software runs correctly and meets client needs.
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy pinpointing software quality problems, weâ€™d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify software malfunctions so that quality standards are met.
What We Offer:
- Possibility to expand:
- Networking protocols knowledge
- Programming languages ( C, Python)
- Hands-on experience with industrial networking devices
- Complete laboratory for testing purposes:
- A high number of client networking devices
- Hardware traffic generators (IXIA, SmartBits)
- Ability to create custom network topologies that suit all testing needs
- Internal training courses both in technical and soft skills
- Possibility to advance on higher technical position levels
- Possibility to advance on management positions
- Experienced quality assurance team with openness to technology and fun
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and architects) to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and execute testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Improve and develop functionality for internal test automation framework
- Design, develop and execute automated tests using internal test automation framework
- Perform regression testing for software validation and investigate results by debugging failed tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track issues
- Debug customer issues and help the fixing process
- Perform necessary testing when issues are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing software to meet client needs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies