IT Applications Analysts: Finance, HR, Projects
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs IT Applications Analysts: Finance, HR, Projects active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
This role would fit a dynamic professional who likes the logical approach to systems and processes and that is looking to develop knowledge in various areas such IT Applications , Business Analysis, Data Analytics, Process Automation .
The IT Applications Analyst role is integrated in the IT Business Solutions Delivery Team, part of the SNC-Lavalin’s IT in the Shared Services Centre based in Bucharest.
While covering this position, you will be working closely with our Canadian colleagues to provide support for end-users located globally: troubleshooting applications issues, issues related to RPA UI Path, Oracle R12 EBS ERP, Hyperion EPM, and BI Business Objects. You will also collaborate with the system providers on specific IT services and software.
- Monitor Systems (ERP,EPM, BI, RPA and others) in production, perform root cause analysis & identify solutions for all ;
- Ensure the resolution for all applications issues in an autonomous manner while collaborating, by case, with the Third Party, Internal IT Partners and Systems Vendors;
- Ensure IT activities related to business recurring cycles such as month end ;
- Act as Business Analyst and coordinate with the business representatives on requirements documentation for enhancements or new functionalities/applications;
- Be an active participant in stretch assignment initiatives: Testing, Developing and others.
- Identify areas for business / system improvement and take actions on them;
- Proficiency in English (French would be a plus)
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Cybernetics / Accounting
- Process mapping and Process improvement certification(ex Six Sigma, Lean) would be a plus
- Finance or HR Systems Support previous experience would be a plus
- Experience in working with ERP / EPM: Oracle E-Business Suite / Hyperion or other
- Knowledge of SQL / BI / RPA
- Business analysis experience or knowledge of Project management methodologies (Prince2, PM Book etc )
Analytical | Self-driven | Deadline oriented | Multi-tasking | Team player | Curious | Good communicator
Our offer towards work-life balance
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Working Hours: 11:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday (with more flexibility outside critical monthly activities cycles)
- French language classes
- Team activities, team-building events, Fun@Work
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, employee wellness rooms
- Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
- CSR & Sport activities
- Open and dynamic work environment