This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CR BKF Accounting Services active
View all jobs Senior accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
JOIN THE CR&BKF ACCOUNTING TEAM
CR&BKF Accounting Services is part of BKK group, well-established Irish accountancy and business advisory firm with offices in Cork, Dublin and Bucharest. Our team consists of passionate, hardworking individuals with a strong appetite for success.
We serve a diverse portfolio of clients and industries, ranging in size from start-ups to multi-national organisations. Our services include Accounting, Audit, Tax Planning & Compliance, Business Solutions and Independent Financial Advice.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Strong understanding of accounting theory.
• Working experience in Accounting, preferably in a consultancy company for at least 3 years;
• Excellent computer knowledge ;
• Fluent business English (both communication and writing);
• Attention to details and multi-tasking skills;
• Precise, accurate, organized and structured mind set;
• Capable of prioritizing tasks and work under pressure;
• Prepare and record assets, liabilities, revenues, expenses, material and fixed assets inputs and outputs, depreciation, bank and cash transactions, accruals and deferred incomes entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
• Analyze the transactions recorded by Junior accountants to ensure they are registered appropriately under all aspects on a monthly basis;
• Prepare financial statements;
• Assisting with financial and tax audits;
• Ensure deadlines are monitored and met.
We offer our candidates the excitement of training with a highly skilled and energetic team across all aspects of business.
With us, you will gain access to the fast-paced Business Advisory world, working with a broad range of clients and industries who engage with our team to expand, adapt, and thrive.