Recruitment Officer with Dutch
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Minimum High School degree;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Good client handling skills;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral;
- PC Literate;
- Ability to follow process instructions accurately;
- Willing to perform repetitive activities;
- Problem solving and analysis skills.
- Execute and track manual role postings to niche sites and print locations as required based on recruiter provided specifications;
- Schedule candidate screens and assessment related events as required gaining relevant availabilities and retrieve feedback forms from interviewers;
- Schedule final consensus meetings with client interviewer(s) and recruiter;
- Prepare offer letters and contract packages and coordinate approval routing, distribution and retention;
- Assist with administration of pre-employment check process;
- Conduct reference checks, as required, including review of results to determine discrepancies;
- Facilitate on-boarding process activities including notifying candidate and stakeholders of start activities, and tracking completion of on-boarding tasks;
- Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity;
- Track employee referrals and coordinate timely referral payout processing;
- Process invoices and recruit reimbursements, create purchase orders, and answer inquiries regarding payments;
- Track and obtain documentation, data, and forms to support process and compliance requirements;
- Communicate process, data and forms status to candidates and stakeholders as required;
- Convey information clearly, accurately and convincingly. Listen to and understand needs of others;
- Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients and candidates;
- Use appropriate tools and problem solving techniques to work with ambiguity, and pre-empt or resolve problems.